Wednesday 25 September 2013

Depth Of Field

http://www.slideshare.net/33534894/basic-photography-depth-of-field?from_search=3

Basic photography depth of field from Jimi Kayode
A camera can only focus its lens at a single point, but there will be an area that stretches in front of and behind this focus point that still appears sharp.
i learnt it can change in size and can be described as either ‘shallow’ (where only a narrow zone appears sharp) or deep (where more of the picture appears sharp).
these were all done by me.

this image was done by John Hedgecoe, i think this is a good representation of composition because his hands are the focal plane and his head body arms are the brokeh.





this is the best one of my pictures of my ornament. the people are the focal plane and the rest of my garden is the brokeh. 
this is me doing many photos, using depth of field, of my ornament in my back garden. 
this is me trying to use depth of field on my two plastic ducks at home.

this is me using depth of field on my dad i think this one is on of the best one i have done so far, his face is the focal plane and the rest of the room is the brookeh

No comments:

Post a Comment